Welcome To Hawaiian Sanctuary
Cacao Bootcamp Retreat Summer 2018
October 8, - October 12, 2018
– Daily master classes in cacao cultivation, processing, fermenting, pouring, tempering, and packaging.
– Learn the rich history of cacao.
– Explore cacao farms.
– Daily excursions: waterfalls, remote beaches, local favorites, lava viewing.
– Daily yoga, sauna and hot tub for your holistic experience.
– Daily farm to table meals.
– Five nights hotel-esque accommodations on a 44-acre food Forrest and wellness center.
– Transportation to and from the airport and to all adventures.
– Make lasting friendships and connections.
– Find your inner alchemist and immerse yourself in the magic of Hawaii.
The balmy air, smell of flowers, Hawaiian culture, blue Hawaiian moonlight, living, loving learning with the vibrant colors of nature and our friendly community. Experience a tropical oasis of natural beauty and abundance on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Live in a cooperative community environment while exploring sustainability, Hawaiian style.
Live in our eco- lodge rooms while immersing yourself in farm life, daily yoga, cultural classes (hula and more).
Relax and rejuvenate in our holistic spa/jungle gym facilities with a personalized detox program.
Adventure to nearby lava flows, waterfalls and exotic black sand beaches.
Discover why the Hawaiians call this the “Healing Island”.
We offer a diverse number of unique accommodations that are full of character and sure to please.
Whether you prefer a more hotel-esque Hawaiian experience, or simple room, you are sure to feel right at home.
All lodging guests receive a free piece of our bean-to-bar chocolate made fresh from Hawaiian Sanctuary’s cacao trees!
Be sure to check out our rooms page to get an inside view of each of our accommodations.